Information about the Fuller Lab.
- GENETICS: Gizmodo(Sydney, Jan. 10) – Monogamy may have a telltale signature of gene activity, according to a study by two researchers at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Science (Washington, D.C., Jan. 7)–Monogamy may have a telltale signature of gene activity, according to two researchers at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Ambitious Project to Sequence Genomes of 1.5 Million Species Kicks Off, The Earth BioGenome Project promises to revolutionize biologySmithsonian (Washington, D.C., Nov. 5) – Last week, a global consortium of scientists, including U. of I.
- Mark E. Hauber, a professor of animal biology, has been named the Harley Jones Van Cleave Professor in the School of Integrative Biology.
- Entomology professor Gene Robinson, an international leader in honey bee research, has been elected to the National Academy of Medicine “for pioneering contributions to understanding the roles of g