Our program relies on the generous support of alumni and friends to provide the best possible learning and research environment for our students and faculty members.
Donor support allows us to:
- Offer scholarships to the most competitive graduate students, as well as to those with financial need
- Provide exceptional learning and professional development opportunities for our students
- Bring in top neuroscientists from a wide range of research areas to give weekly seminars to faculty and students
- Recognize faculty and student achievement in research contributions, outreach, service to the Program, and leadership
- Maintain location at the Beckman Institute, a state-of-the-art facility that houses important research and teaching
- Provide support for off-campus special courses and research exchanges