WEDNEDAY JAN 20th
- 5:00 PM Welcome to NSP Open house: Where to find resources
- Resources, where to find schedules, who to contact if you have problems
- 6:00 PM NSP Research Talk
- Come hear one of our Illinois Neuroscience Professors Dr. Rhanor Gillette give a research talk about his exciting work!
THURSDAY Jan 21
- 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM Welcome to the Neuroscience Program
- Come join a panel of students and faculty that will talk about the Neuroscience Program such as course requirements, research milestones, outreach opportunities and the student organization. There is time to ask questions as well.
- 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Get to know Illinois, campus, community
- In this panel of faculty and students you will hear about resources on campus such as the biomedical imaging center in Beckman, the Institute for Genomic Biology, the Grad college and other campus resources. You will also learn what its like to live in Champaign IL.
FRIDAY Jan. 22
- 5:00 PM Graduate Student Panel Friday 5 pm
- Graduate students from different stages in the Neuroscience Program will be available to talk about their experiences and answer questions you may have about choosing a lab, designing a committee and more.
- 6:30 PM Neuroscience Student Organization social event
- Get a chance to informally chat with graduate students from the Neuroscience Program. Meet students from different labs and socialize.