Advisor — Dr. Gene E. Robinson
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
Member of Robinson Lab
B.A. in Psychology with minors in Biology & Chemistry | Barnard College ('16)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Grant from the Carl R. Woese Institute for Genomic Biology (2023)
Awards and Honors
- Graduate Research Fellowship | National Science Foundation
- ASPIRE Fellowship | University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Flores, M. E., McNamara-Bordewick, N. K., Lovinger, N. L., & Snow, J. W. (2021). Halofuginone triggers a transcriptional program centered on ribosome biogenesis and function in honey bees. Insect Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 139, 103667.
- Shih, S. R., Huntsman, E. M., Flores, M. E., & Snow, J. W. (2020). Reproductive potential does not cause loss of heat shock response performance in honey bees. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-8.