Lithium has many widely varying biochemical and phenomenological effects, suggesting that a systems biology approach is required to understand its action.
Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Systems Biology Understanding of the Effects of Lithium on Affective and Neurodegenerative Disorders
- The Zhang lab recently published a paper in Cell Chemical Biology titled "Optogenetic delineation of receptor tyr
- Science (Washington, D.C., Jan. 7)–Monogamy may have a telltale signature of gene activity, according to two researchers at the University of Texas, Austin.
- Menthol stereoisomers exhibit different effects on α4β2 nAChR upregulation and dopamine neuron spontaneous firinge-Neuro New Research: Menthol is the most popular flavor used in all forms of tobacco products.
- Researchers at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign have created a new technology to track tumor development within human breast tissue, a study says.
- Congratulations to Neuroscience Faculty Emeritus, Rhanor Gillette and Graduate Student, Ekaterina Gribkova on "Implementing Goal-Directe