Information about the Human Speech Recognition Group.
Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience
- Information about the Leckband Research Group.
- Information about The Laboratory of Hybrid Materials for the Bioengineering of Interface and Biotransport.
- Information about The Thin Film & Charged Particle Research Laboratory.
- Information about the Inoue Laboratory.
- Information about the Cowbird Lab.
- Dan Llano, Associate Professor in Molecular and Integrative Physiology, Awarded Prestigous "Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers"
- Information about the Das Lab.
- Information about the Biophotonics Imaging Laboratory.
- Information about the Chung Lab.
- Information about the Bell Lab.
- Information about the Chan Lab.
- Information about the Clockworks Lab.
- Mark E. Nelson served as the Associate Director for Student Affairs and the NSP Liason for the SfN Chapter in Champaign. Mark was honored at the End of Year Awards and Recognition Reception on April 30th with a small glass trophy in thanks for his time and service as well as in acknowledgment of his upcoming retirement. After 28 years at the University of Illinois, Mark will be moving on to spend time in another place he loves to be, nature. He will be hiking the trails out west. Check out his spotlight to see the latest Beckman article featuring Dr. Nelson!